ADVERTISEMENT

The Shady, Sammy and Tyrod show...

SunnyBeachWave

Global Elite-Illuminatist
Gold Member
May 8, 2013
I can't believe I'm getting excited about the Buffalo Bills. I just spoke with Rex Ryan in person about a month ago on business and I was drifting off thinking to myself as he spoke about the current weather in Buffalo, wondering what he was going to do for a qb so I asked him. He responded with laughter and danced around the question but came off as if he had a plan.. Never saw this coming but man is this the perfect fit for TT. He's got offensive firepower and the d was really good pre-Ryan so it should be even better. Got to pull for TT, so count me as a Bills fan now.

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:
I can't believe I'm getting excited about the Buffalo Bills. I just spoke with Rex Ryan in person about a month ago on business and I was drifting off thinking to myself as he spoke about the current weather in Buffalo, wondering what he was going to do for a qb so I asked him. He responded with laughter and danced around the question but came off as if he had a plan.. Never saw this coming but man is this the perfect fit for TT. He's got offensive firepower and the d was really good pre-Ryan so it should be even better. Got to pull for TT, so count me as a Bills fan now.

Same here

He might have a real chance to beat these guys out....EJ should not have been a first round pick, Cassell will be the leader going in I suspect.

I'm witcha SBW. TT's s better than Manuel imo and I think he offers more than Cassel with his running capability.

Originally posted by leeanderthal:

I'm witcha SBW. TT's s better than Manuel imo and I think he offers more than Cassel with his running capability.
Tyrod will be fun to watch. I think if they want to put butts in the seats and sell merchandise, Tyrod will be on the field.

Originally posted by BigDaddyHokie:
I hope TT gets a chance in Buffalo, if not, stay in Baltimore.
Great chance in Buffalo. It is wide open. With what the Ravens were paying Flacco, 0 chance in Baltimore.

He'll get a chance alright. Buffalo fans are saying it doesn't matter who is qb with an oline so bad, ranked near the bottom in pass blkg and run blkg. I say bull. That's the very crucible where TT learned his awesomeness and there ain't another qb with as much experience running for his life and making deadly accurate throws on the run.

If he can stay injury free and get down on his runs the first year, give Ryan some time to upgrade the line, he's going to be fire in the snow up there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT