ADVERTISEMENT

UNC pathetic

fathersonhokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2012
I normally don't like disparaging an opponent (what good is it if we beat someone who sux? I'd rather beat a top notch opponent). That said...

I was there today, and-

1- their stadium is still the worst ACC venue I've been to by far.
2- their fans did not show up for the 17th ranked team playing a ranked opponent. ...ours did:)
3- it was our home field today
4- their gong bell thing is stupid. REALLY stupid.
5- there is no parking near the stadium.
6- weird stadium design. Concourse with stairs interrupting flow of pedestrian traffic. You're walking along, and suddenly have to duck concrete stair wells. Pillar supports stick out to trip fans. The place just sux. Horrible stadium design. The restrooms are in an out building, not attached.
7- we spanked em in every facet
8- did I mention none of their fans showed up? I did? It is worth repeating.
9- UNCheat fans that did show up (dozens) filed out early in the third quarter. LOL.
10- their players gave up in the second half. They wanted to go home.
11- maybe my favorite irony- UNC's scoreboard is sponsored by (are you ready for this!?!).... DUKE's med ctr. LMAO!!!!:D:p:cool:o_O What the heck!? No. I couldn't make that up.
12- cheating horribly for years upon years has gotten them nowhere.
13- argyle is not intimidating. UNC should be embarrassed by the argyle.
14- our fans were loud and engaged, and the MVs really helped.
15- UNC sux. Why would any kid want to go play there?
16- we had a great time, great road trip. That was some arse that was fun to kick.

It's hard to top the hilarious and beautiful ending of the basketball national championship against 'Nova, but yesterday came close.

Hopefully recruits will see deficiencies mentioned above and reject UNC. VT is a tough school. Not a wussy school like many n ACC.

I normally don't like disparaging an opponent (what good is it if we beat someone who sux? I'd rather beat a top notch opponent). That said...

I was there today, and-

1- their stadium is still the worst ACC venue I've been to by far.
2- their fans did not show up for the 17th ranked team playing a ranked opponent. ...ours did:)
3- it was our home field today
4- their gong bell thing is stupid. REALLY stupid.
5- there is no parking near the stadium.
6- weird stadium design. Concourse with stairs interrupting flow of pedestrian traffic. You're walking along, and suddenly have to duck concrete stair wells. Pillar supports stick out to trip fans. The place just sux. Horrible stadium design. The restrooms are in an out building, not attached.
7- we spanked em in every facet
8- did I mention none of their fans showed up? I did? It is worth repeating.
9- UNCheat fans that did show up (dozens) filed out early in the third quarter. LOL.
10- their players gave up in the second half. They wanted to go home.
11- maybe my favorite irony- UNC's scoreboard is sponsored by (are you ready for this!?!).... DUKE's med ctr. LMAO!!!!:D:p:cool:o_O What the heck!? No. I couldn't make that up.
12- cheating horribly for years upon years has gotten them nowhere.
13- argyle is not intimidating. UNC should be embarrassed by the argyle.
14- our fans were loud and engaged, and the MVs really helped.
15- UNC sux. Why would any kid want to go play there?
16- we had a great time, great road trip. That was some arse that was fun to kick.
I luv u!!!!!! Great post!!!!

But but but...you forgot the trees Fathersonhokie! The pine trees make Kenan the bestest, most beautifulest, most incrediblest, awe inspiringest place on Earth! Why would anyone choose tailgating and atmosphere over seeing these beautiful trees!
:D

I guess all the UNCheat boys have their tails tucked and paying close attention in their fake classes today.

UNCTravolta_zpssznlv9oe.gif

Reactions: AngryOtter42
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT