ADVERTISEMENT

UVA week. Post your favorite UVA meme, pic or joke below:

fathersonhokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2012
IMG_0293.JPG

I was shocked boo hoos scored 28 points vs Miami. Apparently Miami was not ready to play. Hurricanes could not stop the pass.

Next week Bud needs to dial up a good pass rush and put boo hoo QB on his butt every time he drops back to pass. I will be shocked if UVA scores against VT defense.

I expect a spirited, pull out all the stops, trick plays with miss-direction and fakes, extreme effort against us, WITH the French nation voicing their contribution from the stands.

Our Hokies had better be ready to play.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
I was shocked boo hoos scored 28 points vs Miami. Apparently Miami was not ready to play. Hurricanes could not stop the pass.

Next week Bud needs to dial up a good pass rush and put boo hoo QB on his butt every time he drops back to pass. I will be shocked if UVA scores against VT defense.
You keep watching HR...maybe one day you will understand football.

We have no pass rush whatsoever. That is the main reason why we are giving up so many big plays. We are playing 3 DT's and 1 DE (Hill). You cannot generate much of a pass rush with that. Historically we have played 2 stud DE's but that is not what we have this year. UVA offense will have plenty of time to pick our secondary apart. That, along with our mediocre offense is why I am picking UVA to win 31-13.

They may have 6 wins, but in my opinion, UVA is one of worst teams in the nation. If VT doesn't go to boohooville ready to play, we could suffer the most embarrassing lost in VT history. If our d line can't get pressure on Beckett. Bender. Benkert or whoever he is, then we need to blitz a lot. Don't give him time to throw.

They may have 6 wins, but in my opinion, UVA is one of worst teams in the nation. If VT doesn't go to boohooville ready to play, we could suffer the most embarrassing lost in VT history. If our d line can't get pressure on Beckett. Bender. Benkert or whoever he is, then we need to blitz a lot. Don't give him time to throw.
You have a lot of embarrassing loses...would be tough to choose the worst.

This could be a 3-0 game.....either way.
UVA has enough tools to score at least 2 TD's against our defense. So, there is no way this will be a 3-0 game. It will be a night game, on the road, in the cold weather, and on national TV. These conditions require a running game, which we don't have much of. So, slim chance for VT win. Besides, Friday night games always produce upsets although this won't be an upset, or at least not to me.

If Virginia beats Virginia Tech, it will be an upset, a major upset at that. maybe the biggest upset of the year in college football. If UVA were to win, their fans will storm the field, tear down goal posts, etc.
(if there are enough fans there)

If Virginia beats Virginia Tech, it will be an upset, a major upset at that. maybe the biggest upset of the year in college football. If UVA were to win, their fans will storm the field, tear down goal posts, etc.
(if there are enough fans there)
Might have to recruit some Hokies to help us get those goal post down.....I would ask for your help but I know you will be gone after the Hoos cross midfield.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
What’s the one gift you can a Hokie and be guaranteed they don’t have one..........a National Championship!!

My "favorite one", was the time UVA almost got hit with NCAA recruiting violation. They had a recruit come in for an official visit on a Thursday. they carried him over to Scott Stadium for a tour. They almost got dinged by NCAA for simulating game day conditions for a recruit, in the empty stadium.

My "favorite one", was the time UVA almost got hit with NCAA recruiting violation. They had a recruit come in for an official visit on a Thursday. they carried him over to Scott Stadium for a tour. They almost got dinged by NCAA for simulating game day conditions for a recruit, in the empty stadium.
HR did I tell you UVA has 25 National Championships......2nd in the ACC....18 Mens Titles....1st in the ACC. Just look how many they have won since I changed my name to Hoos19NC......Couldn’t remember if I had ever told you this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT