ADVERTISEMENT

VT a 10 point favorite over Purdue

Jul 13, 2013
Vegas as of today has VT by 10 over a weak Purdue team. Purdue has a bone head for a coach! A real freaking bone head! Purdue's best player is a walk on with a torn ACL that has returned. That is how bad PURDUE is in football with this moron coach!

Last edited:
Vegas as of today has VT by 10 over a weak Purdue team. Purdue has a bone head for a coach! A real freaking bone head! Purdue's best player is a walk on with a torn ACL that has returned. That is how bad PURDUE is in football with this moral coach!
Tech wins a close one...

Johnnypurdue how do you really feel? Don't hold back.

Looks like you're a long time Boilermaker fan with 12 posts.

Last edited:
Big Daddy Cane! I am a Boilermaker fan, but they kicked me out because I tell the truth about the football program. You can't say anything negative or they boot you out! Like I am going to lose sleep over that! lololololololoololololololololololololololoololololololololololololo!!!!! Again, Big Daddy, Purdue is terrible in football, the worst in the Big Ten! PS I got them good! I did not buy season tickets that cost close to $2,000 on the 40 yard line and they don't get any money for the John Purdue Club which supports its athletes. I dropped Purdue in giving them money, lololololoololololololololool! That's the name of the game, FIRE that bone head coach and it may be a different story. lolololololololoolololol My Cubs are in the PLAYOFFS! Arreta has been named today as starting pitcher. Those Cubs with all those KIDS can win it all! lolololoolololololololololololoolololololololololoololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!! CUBBIES!

Last edited:
Wait, so we really are playing Purdue this year? Dang...I thought the board was just being hijacked again.

Now I have to go back and remember what I even said about it.

We are a 5.5 point favorite over Purdue. Not a sure win with our current situation but we should win it. Johnny maybe they kicked you out for wasting all that space with too manyLo's.

Defense will kick it up, OLine will give stable of RB's room to run and Motley gets more comfortable being the Man and does well enuff for VT to win by 2-3 TD's.

Hey Hokie Nation, Johnny is not a Purdue fan, creates name after name, goes to different fan sites and spews nonsense. The walk on with a torn ACL he is mentioning is Danny Anthrop, who was never a walk on but did tear his ACL. I don't see us beating you guys but I will say we are better than the past two seasons. Have some solid playmakers on both sides of the ball but think it will take a lot of Purdue bounces for this one to go in our favor. For those traveling to West Lafayette, hope you enjoy it, have always respected VT as a program, and Respect Beamer for doing things the right way Looking forward to the game!

Thanks for the post ohio. Should be a good game with your team getting better and our team sporting two new MLB's and QB's.

This Purdue fan has really been playing the long game....posts here for weeks about how terrible Purdue is and how bad we are going to crush them. Now when VT loses to Purdue on Saturday he'll be back going bananas.

This Purdue fan has really been playing the long game....posts here for weeks about how terrible Purdue is and how bad we are going to crush them. Now when VT loses to Purdue on Saturday he'll be back going bananas.
No way VT loses to Purdue....would be shocked if it's even close.

Vegas as of today has VT by 10 over a weak Purdue team. Purdue has a bone head for a coach! A real freaking bone head! Purdue's best player is a walk on with a torn ACL that has returned. That is how bad PURDUE is in football with this moron coach!
I come here to read some intelligent thoughts on the game and see this idiot has arisen from the dead on another board. Honestly has to be an IU grad. If you are actually an alum, I feel sorry for your anger and inability to support your alma mater. Purdue doesn't need your measly $2k

To the VT fans; I hope for a great game and I'm excited to see some good, non-BIG, competition in WL.

Yeah, johnnyboiler is a troll...nothing more. Pretty sure he is an Indiana basketball fan.

I think this game will be a solid matchup. Our D and our front 7 specifically is looking to be a strength....going up vs. a new QB and a run game that hasn't shown it can live up to the hype and carry the load yet. If you had Brewer, this is a 2+ TD win for you guys....but with Motley, he's going to have to win it with his arm for sure.

I say 34-28 VT. Purdue shoots out to an early lead but doesn't adjust and gets conservative in the second half and only scores once in the second half to let VT slip by. Getting conservative both on O and D seems to be our MO in close games late with our current staff. Don't see them bucking this trend vs. a decent P5 school.

I am thinking a lower score pboiler18. Not sure how it will go. If our offense makes too many mistakes and turns over the ball then it could go in your favor. Both defenses are pretty stout so that should mean a defensive struggle with low scores. However, our secondary has been less than stellar this year which is a surprise. Normally we don't have issues with blown assignments and players out of position. Maybe that was just the first couple of games. Our defense always seems to get better during the year. The offense - not so much.

VT isn't a 10 point favorite anymore, they are a 6 point favorite With Brewer I'd expect VT to win with a few scores....with BM at QB though....I think it will be a close one.

I am thinking a lower score pboiler18. Not sure how it will go. If our offense makes too many mistakes and turns over the ball then it could go in your favor. Both defenses are pretty stout so that should mean a defensive struggle with low scores. However, our secondary has been less than stellar this year which is a surprise. Normally we don't have issues with blown assignments and players out of position. Maybe that was just the first couple of games. Our defense always seems to get better during the year. The offense - not so much.

How many fans do you think you will have? I expect about 40K Purdue fans. That leaves about 17k seats for Hokies to fill.

I live in GA, so thinking about making the drive to Blacksburg next year.....not that that is a short drive.

It seems like with your starting quarterback healthy, this would be seen much differently. Purdue really does need this win. I am hoping for a very competitive game. This could be a "somethings gotta give" game late due to the way the two teams match up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT