ADVERTISEMENT

We Kept Fox

Apr 6, 2004
and Ross too! By the way thanks for spreading lies about possibly sanctions. It's pretty bottom of the barrel when that's your angle to try and sway a recruit.

Last edited:
Reactions: NWWatchdog
Any player who rejects VT for UNC, isn't very smart. Hopefully UNC will someday get hammered by NCAA, which the football team deserves.

and Ross too! By the way thanks for spreading lies about possibly sanctions. It's pretty bottom of the barrel when that's your angle to try and sway a recruit.
It's not lies when an event hasn't happened yet...it's called speculation.

And not even your dumb ass can pretend the events that led to the speculation never happened.

I laughed.....Tarhole fans are to stupid to know what's coming.

I laughed.....Tarhole fans are to stupid to know what's coming.
Your "to stupid" probably should be "too stupid." It doesn't bode well for Hokie fans to call out UNC for academic negligence when you can't display basic grammatical acumen.

Your "to stupid" probably should be "too stupid." It doesn't bode well for Hokie fans to call out UNC for academic negligence when you can't display basic grammatical acumen.
Thank you for this amazing pearl of wisdom. Your school used to be a mountain of pomposity, at least I thought that's what it was until a few years back. Now I realize my mistake.

Reactions: cmmcclu

He can't help it...he's a Wahoo. But he gets a free pass because he married up in life when he married a Hokie.

It doesn't bode well for UNC fans to call out fans from another team when they themselves don't even show basic reading comprehension. Maybe one of your tutors can explain it to you and then, perhaps, you can have them post a reply for you.

Sorry I did take a week and attended UNCheat's grad school....sure seems like it paid off.

Reactions: Hokiepoke
If he was a Hokie fan, you might be on to something here.

But he's not.

Just so you know...for some people, the user name gives it away. And no, he's not a 19 year old living in North Carolina, either.

UNC has a new course.. It's based on thinking each day about anything. No class no homework, just need to log when you had a thought regardless if you did. Only grade allowed is an A

thanks for spreading lies about possibly sanctions. .

Where do I start? I'm not even going to comment on grammar, but your syntax, direction, lack of an addressee, logic, etc, where are you going here?

First, let's clear up the obvious; it ain't over son. Therefore, "possible sanctions" wouldn't be a lie. In fact, wouldn't anyone saying "there will be no sanctions" be lying? It's gambling on the chance that it is truth which is unknown, while pretending to know there will be no sanctions, which is the epitome of deceit.

Are you suggesting 3000 athletes cheated over two decades and there will be no punishment for that? Lay off the meth pipe.

As for anyone using the greatest cheating scandal in American sports history as a recruiting tool, why not? Is that dirty or something? I don't think so. It's looking out for a year of a kid's eligibility down the road when he has to leave to go play for a team that hasn't been crippled.

We don't need the lovely Cynthia Frelund to tell us how likely it is that UNC will get sanctions. But I'd bet the house she'd go over fifty on it.

Reactions: datHOKIEvt
It's not a matter of "if" UNC will receive sanctions, but when. Like I stated on my Wolfpack board... I like UNC getting these top kids. Let them brag. Gonna be fun to see their pain when the sanctions hit and the rats flee the ship.

Guys go back and read my last post and tell me what I was referring to when I said I was mistaken on thinking that UNC was a mountain of pomposity. The mountain is still there.

We have some buttheads in our fan base, every fan base does. But there is no need to troll a rival schools fans on their board. I have always, or at least by posters here I respect, been treated well and have been allowed to have my say. I enjoy the discussion and the exchange of opinions. Thx and don't judge all Carolina fans by a few bad seeds.

We have some buttheads in our fan base, every fan base does. But there is no need to troll a rival schools fans on their board. I have always, or at least by posters here I respect, been treated well and have been allowed to have my say. I enjoy the discussion and the exchange of opinions. Thx and don't judge all Carolina fans by a few bad seeds.
Good post backstreet and thanks.

Last edited:

You know you're always welcome here bud. The only tarheel fan I've seen post on this board and be consistently fair with your posts AND show humility. As far as I'm concerned, you're fam. It's not your fault your mama put baby blue diapers on ya (although I concede I'd wear baby blue before pink).

Man, it's fans like you I honestly sympathize with but they are few and far between among tarholes.

Lol, another roving Tarheel moron with a drive-by post celebrating some meaningless moral victory. As long as your defense is giving up 700 yards a game against its only actual competition, you can keep whatever recruits you want and continue covering up everything from forged papers to rape in your hotbed of classist collusion and sin.

Lol, another roving Tarheel moron with a drive-by post celebrating some meaningless moral victory. As long as your defense is giving up 700 yards a game against its only actual competition, you can keep whatever recruits you want and continue covering up everything from forged papers to rape in your hotbed of classist collusion and sin.
Still holding back Heaks?

Thx and don't judge all Carolina fans by a few bad seeds.
I don't judge all UNC fans by a few bad apples any more than I think VT doesn't have its own fair share of moronic fans as well.

But if you're going to open up a thread on an opponent's message board with comments that are that stupid...well, there's not much chance you're not going to get blasted for them. Some people just walk through life asking for ridicule.

Reactions: cmmcclu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT