ADVERTISEMENT

Well nobody gives VT a chance vs Clemson this Saturday.

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
If we bring our A-game and they make some mistakes we can beat them.

We need to start fast. We can't spot them 3 touchdowns and come back in the 2nd half.

I think you guys can win that game. Evans is the change agent on VT's offense that has been lacking the past couple of years. the guy is the most underrated QB in the country. Good luck. BTW, gee thanks for kicking our butts...again!!!! We'll get you next year!!!!!!;);)

All the "Hokie Haters" in my town tell me every day that Clemson will beat VT badly. I ask them, "if that's true, why are they playing the game ?"

The Pundits must remember VT was not supposed to win the Coastal Division.

All the "Hokie Haters" in my town tell me every day that Clemson will beat VT badly. I ask them, "if that's true, why are they playing the game ?"

The Pundits must remember VT was not supposed to win the Coastal Division.
Also remember you were supposed to beat Syracuse and GT.....

I love VT.. but the only way we win is if Clemson just flat out loses it. If both teams are on their A game we can not beat them.

My worryies are:
Can we stop Watson, Foster's defense has a bad history regarding multi-dimensional QBs, and Can our receivers get separation against a high quality defense?

VT is best team that Clemson has played since Florida State (including Louisville). Very underrated QB, very productive Receivers and always a stout Defense...VT could win this game. If Clemson turns it over 3+, then definitely a close game. If Clemson plays like they did against South Carolina, not only will VT not win but maybe nobody else can beat them including Alabama.

I think it will be a great game. I will be visiting relatives in Blacksburg and watching the game with them as we have in the past. Have lots of VT friends as my wife is from Roanoke. You have a loyal and informed fan base. Just wish the game was not in Orlando

Totally stupid on part of ACC to have game in Orlando. Every fan from both schools should boycott game, to send a message to ACC. This might prevent ACC from being stupid again in the future.

Here is one Tiger that certainly thinks we could lose if we turn it over as we've been known
to do. The hangover from last weeks stomping of Scar also concerns me. Glad the Hokes are back in the conversation and champ game.....the conference needs another football school in the big picture.
In regards to the politically correct tarhole Swofford.....it will be a grand day when he gets his butt out of the commish office.

We (Pitt played both). I am picking Clemson but VT can absolutely beat them. It would take a little help (ie turnovers, blocked punt, etc) but VT is capable.

Clemson is NOT invinceable. We proved that. Their offense is scary good though. Watson, Gallman, Leggett, those WRs.

If VT capitalizes on some mistakes, VT can win. If Clemson is on top of their game, the only team in the country that beats them is Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT