ADVERTISEMENT

What time is/was Hoos19NC's surgery?

I slipped the Dr. a couple $20s to put a couple extra pints of Hokie blood in his iv.

The surgeon was satisfied according to report I received. He has to lie flat on his back for 24 hours.

I heard he had his hair cut and his mustache shaved and they threw away his lacy, 16th century wardrobe and replaced it all with Maroon and Orange garb. Hope he's doing well and adjusting to all the changes.

Reactions: Salemite
The surgeon was satisfied according to report I received. He has to lie flat on his back for 24 hours.
Did he have back surgery? Hope he has a complete recovery and finds himself pain free. I had 2 disc fused in my neck about 15 yrs ago. I wouldn't trade a record powerball winning ticket to go back like I was in constant pain.

Thanks for the well wishes and the laughs, I need a good chuckle......the surgery went well, the only issue was they found a spinal leak, they believed it was caused by my last series of epidural shots. Because of the leak I had to lay flat on my back for 24 hours straight which is not easy being they had just cut open my back. The morphine helped but still a long 24 hours. I'm home now just struggling to get comfortable. Thanks again guys!!!!

Reactions: vt1hokie
Sounds like you are on the mend. Congrats on the successful surgery.
Should make it easier at tailgates when you have to hoist your wicker basket of brie, pain de campaign, preserves and Riesling.

Reactions: Hoos19NC
Sounds like you are on the mend. Congrats on the successful surgery.
Should make it easier at tailgates when you have to hoist your wicker basket of brie, pain de campaign, preserves and Riesling.
LOL....that's why I married a Hokie to do all the heavy lifting.

19, here's a worthless two-word idea for while you are "stove up":

Binge. Netflix.

Peaky Blinders is a violent gangster series set in the roaring '20's in England.
Narcos is the Pablo Escobar story and, similarly, lacks any socially redeeming qualities whatsoever.​

Hoos you rascal,glad your're back (npi) on the board. please don't give your wife any crap about Tech while you are laid up. Take care.

19, here's a worthless two-word idea for while you are "stove up":

Binge. Netflix.

Peaky Blinders is a violent gangster series set in the roaring '20's in England.
Narcos is the Pablo Escobar story and, similarly, lacks any socially redeeming qualities whatsoever.​
Thanks, got at least 6 weeks of TV ahead of me.

Damn good thing you like BB. Bowl season half over and the pros will help but six weeks is a long time. Just be careful and get well.
Might want to fire off a few missiles to the NCAA re Slime U during your rehab.

I think we should send over HR6 every day with DVDs of the last 13 Commonwealth Cup games and a few Ala games too. Welcome back birdie , glad it went well my friend

I think we should send over HR6 every day with DVDs of the last 13 Commonwealth Cup games and a few Ala games too. Welcome back birdie , glad it went well my friend
Thanks burg.....looking forward to feeling better.

I heard the transformation was a success. He can now be referred to as, Mr. Hoo19NC.

See, I thought all they were going to do was to fix the limpness in his wrist. I didn't know they were going the other way with things!

Good to see you on the road to recovery, "Mr." Hoo :)

See, I thought all they were going to do was to fix the limpness in his wrist. I didn't know they were going the other way with things!

Good to see you on the road to recovery, "Mr." Hoo :)
Thanks Scary.....I almost feel human this morning. I thought I had Carpal Tunnel in my wrist but the Dr. Said pulling for UVA football will cause limp wrist syndrome.

Thanks Scary.....I almost feel human this morning. I thought I had Carpal Tunnel in my wrist but the Dr. Said pulling for UVA football will cause limp wrist syndrome.
Could you please be an insufferable snob?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT