ADVERTISEMENT

Whats up Hokies! Lets talk..

Dec 13, 2010
First and foremost I got nothing but respect for your football program. You guys got swag!

This game means a lot for the ACC, for the first time in a while. Our program was down but Coach March Richt has revived it and we are ahead of schedule.

I see Coach Fuente did the same, yall look more complete.

We finally have this game at home! For you guys going youll love the revamped stadium. I hope no injuries in the game, but I am definitely picking my canes, yall know we got flaws, we know you guys got flaws, but I like my boys.

I have a feeling coach FU and Bud will have the boys ready to play. I think we are playing really good right now best we have played all year. Just wish we would stop throwing the football east and west so much and start attaching downfield more.

It should be a good game. I really cannot think of a better game to settle the division. Kind of like the late Big East games we had. I certainly wouldn't think of a blowout in this game as I think we are too evenly matched. I am predicting a low scoring affair and obviously want the Hokies to win but that may be a tall order. If we were playing in Blacksburg I would feel better about our chances. Hoping we bring our "A" game and the bounces goes our way.

Reactions: Uswagpak
I feel your exact sentiment. I'm happy we have this game at home in our newer stadium. I like Fuentes a lot and honestly am surprised foster is still around with you guys and didn't get a job elsewhere or at VT. Foster is a he'll of a DC

Congrats on your fine season so far and for returning to your place in the nation's elite.

Your talent level has always been good and now you have coaching to match.

Looking forward to a great game in prime-time Saturday!

I think the team with the most takeaways will win this one. Our punter better get better this week or Virginia Tech will have better than average field position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT