ADVERTISEMENT

Whoo's best BB in the ACC

I knew he would me missed him but wow.....they played better defense and offense and deserved to win. Congrats to them and I hope they win a few more. I believed their defense caught us off guard and we never got in a flow....and everything they threw up went in on offense. You don’t win many game when this is the formula. And we really did miss Hunters ability to finish.
Yea, guess we can both get an early start on our Spring yard work this year instead of wasting our time watching basketball.

Hoos19 classy view and response to game. Most people would have a list of excuses a mile long. That’s why I enjoy your banter with us.

Yea, guess we can both get an early start on our Spring yard work this year instead of wasting our time watching basketball.
I told my wife we could go somewhere Sunday.....I wasn’t going to be watching basketball.

Hoos19 classy view and response to game. Most people would have a list of excuses a mile long. That’s why I enjoy your banter with us.
Thanks....I just felt like they beat us, they played better in every phase of the game. My hats off to them and I really hope they keep winning. Their coach was a class act as well last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT