ADVERTISEMENT

Beat Notre Dame and they will be Bowl ineligible......

Fans of both schools should boycott it. Send a message to ACC and the NCAA. I would not go if someone gave me seats on 50 yard line, and free hotel and transportation to game.

Fans of both schools should boycott it. Send a message to ACC and the NCAA. I would not go if someone gave me seats on 50 yard line, and free hotel and transportation to game.
Give them to me. I will go in your place HR. I agree with the politics but I will support my team. Our kids deserve the support and should not be penalized because of some stupid commissioner.

Reactions: HeaksManley
Tell you what, if a guy wants to get all dressed up like a Sheila (Crocodile Dundee's words not mine), what the heck is it to you and I? All I want is the ACCCG to be played in Charlotte :)

I think the inverse of your statement is also true........meaning......if someone DOES care that someone gets dressed up like Sheila, that is no concern of mine either. I could not care less if someone is concerned or not concerned and respect both sides opinion. Where I lose respect is when 1 side wants to push an agenda beyond politics to gain favor. Whether someone does not care about "Sheila" or does care, both are POLITICAL opinions that have no business intertwining with sports. I, like you, just want the game played in Charlotte.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT