ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on sending Coach Beamer out a winner......but now our thoughts

Jan 4, 2003
must turn to basketball.....we owe you one from a couple of years ago.......I'll be there Wednesday....I'll be the one in the West Virginia jacket.....we must crush you:)

must turn to basketball.....we owe you one from a couple of years ago.......I'll be there Wednesday....I'll be the one in the West Virginia jacket.....we must crush you:)
We suffered another huge loss. Freshman Chris Clarke broke his foot and will be out for about the rest of the season more than likely. Averaging 10.5 points and 7.4 boards. Was getting better every game.

Still looking forward to the game. Should be a good one. Hopefully Justin Bibbs can continue his 61.5% shooting from 3 point land. Though he is only shooting 52% from the free throw line. How does that happen? Lol.

We suffered another huge loss. Freshman Chris Clarke broke his foot and will be out for about the rest of the season more than likely. Averaging 10.5 points and 7.4 boards. Was getting better every game.

Still looking forward to the game. Should be a good one. Hopefully Justin Bibbs can continue his 61.5% shooting from 3 point land. Though he is only shooting 52% from the free throw line. How does that happen? Lol.
just saw that in an article....we don't shoot foul shots well at all either......marshall tried hacking one of our bigs every time he touched the ball......unfortunately for them they were down 17 with less than 4 minutes to play......marshall never did have a good math dept :)good luck Wednesday

The loss of Clarke is a season changer for this team. That's now 3 of the 5 expected starters we had going into our season. The bad luck streak just seems to run on and on for VT basketball.

a
The loss of Clarke is a season changer for this team. That's now 3 of the 5 expected starters we had going into our season. The bad luck streak just seems to run on and on for VT basketball.
yes...for now.....but when they get back you all will have depth out the wazoo..it was tough when we lost Juwan Staten for several games but his backups sure got a lot of experience...hard times create harder people

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT