ADVERTISEMENT

cover this One Up....Radio Waves ..UnCheats ...

Makes sense why I thought the place was a piece of shit.....still liked the pub.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
Sorry for calling it by its name, I also stayed on campus at your little hotel at Flagler.....enjoyed throwing darts at the pub but as for the rest it is a second class business school compared with Darden. I just wish I had known about your fake classes.....they gave me a certificate, guess I can trash that worthless piece of crap, I already gave away the ugly umbrella they gave me for attending......outside of the pub, nothing was impressive about UNCheats campus....nothing.
That's because you weren't on campus, you buffoon. You went to the Rizzo Conference Center, not Kenan Flagler. There is no hotel at KFBS- that is only at Rizzo. And it is a few miles from campus.

Why were you there anyways- taking notes for your boss?

And please do trash any record you have and I will see what I can get done on my end. Heaven forbid any record exists of you participating in any UNC program.
That dude is a bonafide idiot. There is no way in hell he went to UVa, UNC or any other reputable institute of higher learning. Chances are you're right in your assumption that he was on some trip because his boss didn't want to go. But even then, that would mean someone puts some kind of responsibility on that guy and that's kind of hard for me to believe.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is Jackcrow's kid. Look at their posts and tell me you don't see a connection.

You Tarholes are good for a laugh, like I give a crap if you believe what school I attended. i stand by my statement if you are comparing UNCheat to UVA you cheaters lose everytime, including in the rankings that one of your own TarHoles posted. I have an office in High Point and have 2 TarHole's working for me along with an NC St and VT grad. All really good guys, funny part is the Hole boys believe what is going on at UNCheat is a slap in the face toward their degree. So At least I know 2 Holes that get it, the ones posting on here are complete idiots, of course this is just my opinion. Working in NC I tend to find the only people defending that cesspool are people that wear UNCheat hats and didn't attend the school, the grads tend to be pissed as they should be. Just saying......

Originally posted by matt 1976:
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is Jackcrow's kid. Look at their posts and tell me you don't see a connection.
Wow- never thought about that but you nailed it.

He made the old man proud and graduated 8th grade.

You Tarholes are good for a laugh, like I give a crap if you believe what school I attended. i stand by my statement if you are comparing UNCheat to UVA you cheaters lose everytime, including in the rankings that one of your own TarHoles posted. I have an office in High Point and have 2 TarHole's working for me along with an NC St and VT grad. All really good guys, funny part is the Hole boys believe what is going on at UNCheat is a slap in the face toward their degree. So At least I know 2 Holes that get it, the ones posting on here are complete idiots, of course this is just my opinion. Working in NC I tend to find the only people defending that cesspool are people that wear UNCheat hats and didn't attend the school, the grads tend to be pissed as they should be. Just saying......
Or maybe they just tell the schmucks in the office what they want to hear because it is a waste of time trying to say anything to the contrary.

If I worked for a UVA/VT fan who was the owners son (or relative), I too would keep my mouth shut until I could find a better job.

Jack taught me well and didn't allow me to attend Blue Clown college....I will be forever grateful.

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:
Birdie, I think the Mall Cop had triplets.
roll.r191677.gif

Burg, that might be the best post in a while......these Blue Clowns rode the short bus to school and now wear hair nets while working in the lunch room at Blue Clown College.

There is a huge difference between the average student and their courses at UNC and the program that the athlete's are going too. I'm not going to lump all the graduates of UNC in the same pile because clearly that is not right. I have a couple of cousins that attended UNC and worked hard to earn their degree's. One is a former State Senator and current District Attorney and the other married her sweetheart she met at Carolina and they are married with 3 children and he is Professor at a major University in Virginia. (wink wink) He holds a Doctorate degree from UNC. So there is no way that I would consider either of them a cheater nor any of the guy's posting here especially since yours truly was barely able to get out of high school and never went to college. I got involved in the drug and alcohol scene of the mid 70's and gave my parents fits. a movie could be made of some of my misadventures but that's a story for another time. But for the record as a young kid toting a water bottle on the sidelines of our local school we had Roland Hooks and he went to NC State and it became the school I pulled for.

As big of a disaster as this season has been and we will still be favored against the pathetic Wolfpeckers, lol! How embarrassing is that? Well, congrats on navigating your way through that murder's row schedule of yours to make a bowl game.

As big of a disaster as this season has been and we will still be favored against the pathetic Wolfpeckers, lol! How embarrassing is that? Well, congrats on navigating your way through that murder's row schedule of yours to make a bowl game.
Hmmm...what is more embarrassing? Having my rebuilding team be an underdog to a rival...or having my school exposed as a piece of $h!t fraud with fake classes, fake grades, fake championships, fake degrees, fake awards, and having to spend millions to PR firms to help get the stain off the blue dress? Damn..."blue clowns" is a perfect description of you dumbasses because you keep everyone laughing at how pathetic you are.

RoyDegrees_zps78108bc4.png

Originally posted by PACKed House:
Hmmm...what is more embarrassing? Having my rebuilding team be an underdog to a rival...or having my school exposed as a piece of $h!t fraud with fake classes, fake grades, fake championships, fake degrees, fake awards, and having to spend millions to PR firms to help get the stain off the blue dress? Damn..."blue clowns" is a perfect description of you dumbasses because you keep everyone laughing at how pathetic you are.

ec
LOL.. "fake awards".. until you posted that, I had temporarily forgotten about their "championship rings" and billboards put up around town.

Lame. (and in violation of ACC rules)
wink.r191677.gif
(shocking, I know, that UNC would dare break rules)

In 5 years, a survey of casual sports fans across the country will show that, for the most part, they have no idea about the UNC situation of the last 4 years. I will guarantee that. Only ABCers will remember this mess. I know you personally and all the other moo fans will do whatever you can to keep it front and center. But your efforts will be futile.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

In 5 years, a survey of casual sports fans across the country will show that, for the most part, they have no idea about the UNC situation of the last 4 years. I will guarantee that. Only ABCers will remember this mess. I know you personally and all the other moo fans will do whatever you can to keep it front and center. But your efforts will be futile.
Yep...that $2+ million you have paid to PR firms sure has done a good job of keeping us moo folks from keeping this scandal burning in the media!
laugh.r191677.gif

roysignsmall_zps4fuvcfds.gif

That's crazy you would even say that. Regardless, your days of bragging about UNC potentially getting by with cheating are done, on this forum. Learn some humility.

7. SPECIFIC RULES FOR VISITORS. Obviously, this is a VT board for VIRGINIA TECH fans. As stated in rule 6, fans of other schools are perfectly welcome on our board, but don't expect to receive the same wiggle room from the admin as our regular users. Our definition of flaming includes making derogatory comments about anything having to do with VT(athletically or academically). Sexual innuendos, calling VT cheaters, posting personal information, snide remarks about the coaches or players (in any sport), arguing board rules with the monitors and baited posts are strictly forbidden and deemed banning offenses. If your sole intention is to flame on the Open Forum, you will be banned permanently with no questions asked. If your original intent was to come to our board to have an intelligent discussion, and that discussion deteriorates into a flame war, you will be banned with no questions asked. This board is not public domain. You are a visitor, and we expect you to act like it.

This post was edited on 11/19 4:27 PM by SunnyBeachWave

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

That's crazy you would even say that. Regardless, your days of bragging about UNC potentially getting by with cheating are done, on this forum. Learn some humility.

7. SPECIFIC RULES FOR VISITORS. Obviously, this is a VT board for VIRGINIA TECH fans. As stated in rule 6, fans of other schools are perfectly welcome on our board, but don't expect to receive the same wiggle room from the admin as our regular users. Our definition of flaming includes making derogatory comments about anything having to do with VT(athletically or academically). Sexual innuendos, calling VT cheaters, posting personal information, snide remarks about the coaches or players (in any sport), arguing board rules with the monitors and baited posts are strictly forbidden and deemed banning offenses. If your sole intention is to flame on the Open Forum, you will be banned permanently with no questions asked. If your original intent was to come to our board to have an intelligent discussion, and that discussion deteriorates into a flame war, you will be banned with no questions asked. This board is not public domain. You are a visitor, and we expect you to act like it.

laugh.r191677.gif

That gives you comfort??

Pretty weak, SBW. He didn't say anything over the top and certainly didn't say anything negative about VT. On top of allowing the moo guys and Jack's UVA son to pretty much say whatever they want- if they aren't constantly flaming the 2 or 3 UNC guys who come over here, then I don't understand how flaming is defined. But that being said, you have always been fair about us giving it back to them and GSD wasn't doing anything differently.

And as far as anything being cheating, until the NCAA says it is, it's not. It might end up being found as such, but at this point, the jury is out. I am not going to speculate on what the NCAA will do- if you guys want to declare it signed, sealed and delivered, then have at it.

Bout time that Blue Clown was sent packing!!!! Great job Sunny!!!! LMAO......none of us are allowed on their board more than one post before getting the boot, glad to see one them go packing.

So, in one post you basically hold forth that UNC is the most important sports brand since the New York Yankees...and that everyone from coast-to-coast is on board riding the prissybaby blue train...and then later you advance the notion that no one has been paying attention to UNC since the 1980s?

LMAO

You really are an idiot.
blackeye.r191677.gif

Originally posted by UNC71-00:Pretty weak, SBW. He didn't say anything over the top and certainly didn't say anything negative about VT. On top of allowing the moo guys and Jack's UVA son to pretty much say whatever they want- if they aren't constantly flaming the 2 or 3 UNC guys who come over here, then I don't understand how flaming is defined. But that being said, you have always been fair about us giving it back to them and GSD wasn't doing anything differently.

And as far as anything being cheating, until the NCAA says it is, it's not. It might end up being found as such, but at this point, the jury is out. I am not going to speculate on what the NCAA will do- if you guys want to declare it signed, sealed and delivered, then have at it.
And as far as anything being cheating, until the NCAA says it is, it's not.- Oh, good grief. Try that crap over on the Blitz. No one here is buying that brand of Bullspit. Seriously. Yours (and others) delusions have no bounds. That goes for the swordswallower guy too. That's one of the stupidest things you've ever said.

All of you guys would be perma-banned if the shoe were on the other foot, and that sort of thing was on your creepy board. And you know it.
flush.r191677.gif

Pretty weak, SBW. He didn't say anything over the top and certainly didn't say anything negative about VT. On top of allowing the moo guys and Jack's UVA son to pretty much say whatever they want- if they aren't constantly flaming the 2 or 3 UNC guys who come over here, then I don't understand how flaming is defined. But that being said, you have always been fair about us giving it back to them and GSD wasn't doing anything differently.

Giving it back to them as a rival is one thing, but antagonizing with snarky, braggadocious condescension implicit of getting off easy doesn't pass the a-hole test here. I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on here and it looks to me like he was flaming in the worst way a diva princess could possibly flame over here. Bragging about getting off with hardly any repercussions. That statement pissed off more over here than just me. If you don't get it, it's probably because you're a tarheel.

How naive do you assume we are? Anyone with common sense can interpret the 5 year equation that has peaked with the wainstein release. You can't be so delirious you don't understand yall didn't just cheat monumentally for two decades starting SPECIFICALLY to maintain athletes' eligibility, but that it also played a part in winning two national championships, then tried to cover up in multiple ways. The liar's culture is sickening.

I think it's safe to take the word of a federal attorney/homeland security adviser HIRED BY UNC to investigate. You can use whatever semantics you prefer in Chapel Hill but cheating is cheating. I don't give a damn what the ncaa does or thinks. They are just as corrupt as UNC's ath dept is/was and if there is ANY way they could make this go away, I have no doubt they would. They half-assed their investigation to start with and looks to me like they tried to sweep under the rug. This scandal isn't just athletic, but assumed scholarly personnel (chairman of the faculty?) caught through emails commenting or advising on covering up or hiding immoral practices and the list goes on. Does anyone down there have any decency and humility?

I got emails from almost everyone who frequents this board complaining about swordswallowingdick.

Then again, I could just be lying.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/20 2:32 AM by SunnyBeachWave

This post was edited on 11/20 2:39 AM by SunnyBeachWave

I got emails from almost everyone who frequents this board complaining about swordswallowingdick.

rolleyes.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/20 2:32 AM by SunnyBeachWave

This post was edited on 11/20 2:39 AM by SunnyBeachWave
Do you know how many times I have ever emailed a mod about another poster in the 12 plus years I have been on Rivals?

The fact that anyone on a board that is quite liberal with rules and back and forth between posters (which I commend you on) would email the mod about another poster is quite telling.

Originally posted by fathersonhokie:
And as far as anything being cheating, until the NCAA says it is, it's not.- Oh, good grief. Try that crap over on the Blitz. No one here is buying that brand of Bullspit. Seriously. Yours (and others) delusions have no bounds. That goes for the swordswallower guy too. That's one of the stupidest things you've ever said.

All of you guys would be perma-banned if the shoe were on the other foot, and that sort of thing was on your creepy board. And you know it.
flush.r191677.gif
I know you honestly believe you are the sole arbiter for all of us for anything you care about. Forgive me if I choose the ruling of the NCAA over you.

And who cares what would happen at Blitz? How is that germane to the discussion, unless you are lobbying SBW to turn the board into Blitz.

Good Lord 71! Do you seriously have to wait for the NCAA to make a ruling before you can be convinced UNC cheated? Your own chancellor admitted/apologized for the cheating scandal. The Wainstein report clearly documents the cheating. Emails and other supplemental info document the cheating. And although the scope of the investigation was AFAM, it has been documented that other departments were involved. Your faculty chair was involved. Forget worrying about your tainted banners, It is so bad that many in academia want to shut your damn school down until they can prove "there is evidence that an appropriate level of integrity is both culturally and structurally in place.

Anything less would be dismissive of the many institutions whose transcripts actually have meaning."

UNC-Chapel Hill Should Lose Accreditation

The revelations from the report on the academic-fraud scandal at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have been startling: More than 3,000 students over a period of 18 years were awarded grades and credit for nonexistent courses.

But much of what has been said and written to date about the extraordinary failures in ethics and oversight seems to miss both the seriousness of the misbehavior and the extent to which it strikes at the core of any college or university.

This is not chiefly an athletics issue, though the students involved are disproportionately intercollegiate athletes. Nor is it primarily a matter for the NCAA, which is more a cause of than a solution to the problem of athletics in American higher education.

This is an issue of institutional integrity, a violation of the most basic assumption upon which the credibility of any college or university is based: that the grades and credits represented on the transcripts of its students are an accurate reflection of the work actually done. Absent this assurance, a transcript-a degree-from the institution has lost its meaning.

What has been uncovered in the Wainstein report at Chapel Hill is not an isolated incident but a barely concealed process of falsification that persisted for well over a decade, involved more than one in five of all the university's athletes during that period, and was either known to or willfully ignored by many officials in positions of responsibility.

Accreditation for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is specified by SACS:
The institution provides instruction for all course work required for at least one degree program at each level at which it awards degrees. If the institution does not provide instruction for all such course work and (1) makes arrangements for some instruction to be provided by other accredited institutions or entities through contracts or consortia or (2) uses some other alternative approach to meeting this requirement, the alternative approach must by approved by the Commission on Colleges. In both cases, the institution demonstrates that it controls all aspects of its academic program.

Again, this is a "core requirement" for accreditation, and I suppose that the "alternative approach" taken was … no instruction at all. One might also point to the federal requirement that "the institution has policies and procedures for determining the credit hours awarded for courses and programs that conform to commonly accepted practices in higher education and to commission policy." Or to the SACS standard that "the institution assumes responsibility for the academic quality of any course work or credit recorded on the institution's transcript."

I have little interest in whatever penalties the NCAA chooses to impose upon Chapel Hill's athletics programs or that the university chooses to impose upon itself. As I said, this is not fundamentally an issue about sports but about the basic academic integrity of an institution. Any accrediting agency that would overlook a violation of this magnitude would both delegitimize itself and appear hopelessly hypocritical if it attempted, now or in the future, to threaten or sanction institutions-generally those with much less wealth and influence-for violations much smaller in scale.

Most of us work very hard to conform to the standards imposed by our regional accrediting agencies and the federal government. If falsified grades and transcripts for more than 3,000 students over more than a decade are viewed as anything other than an egregious violation of those standards, my response to the whole accreditation process is simple: Why bother?

I have read many responses to the report of corruption at Chapel Hill. Some argue that those at the center of the activities were simply trying to help at-risk students, to which my response is that awarding credits and grades without providing instruction is not "help" in any sense that I can accept. In the case of student athletes, I see it as closer to exploitation for the benefit of the university. Some argue that this behavior is widespread among institutions with highly visible Division I sports programs and therefore should provoke no particular surprise or outrage.

I hope that this last claim is untrue. If it is, however, the only way to alter such behavior is to respond with force and clarity when it is uncovered. Reducing the number of athletic scholarships at Chapel Hill, or vacating wins, or banning teams from postseason competition, is in each case a punishment wholly unsuitable to the crime. The crime involves fundamental academic integrity. The response, regardless of the visibility or reputation or wealth of the institution, should be to suspend accredited status until there is evidence that an appropriate level of integrity is both culturally and structurally in place.

Anything less would be dismissive of the many institutions whose transcripts actually have meaning.

Brian C. Rosenberg is the president of Macalester College.

The Chronicle of Higher Education

Packed- do you ever have an original thought or do you have to cut and paste everything?

This is a game. Cheating is called by the refs. You nor I are the refs.

flush.r191677.gif
I know you honestly believe you are the sole arbiter for all of us for anything you care about. Forgive me if I choose the ruling of the NCAA over you.

And who cares what would happen at Blitz? How is that germane to the discussion, unless you are lobbying SBW to turn the board into Blitz.
I think I'm the sole arbiter what?
rolleyes.r191677.gif

You made an incredibly stupid statement. I called you out on it. It's just that simple.
Blitz- You were whining about treatment here; I used your UNC board as a comparative benchmark; that's why it is germaine.

anything else?
chairshot.r191677.gif

rolleyes.r191677.gif
Do you know how many times I have ever emailed a mod about another poster in the 12 plus years I have been on Rivals?

The fact that anyone on a board that is quite liberal with rules and back and forth between posters (which I commend you on) would email the mod about another poster is quite telling.
For the record, I never emailed him. BUT... i can see why some would.

The guy is a total tool. He is flaming. He is delusional. And like you and so many other UNC fans, he is in utter denial of reality. To readers here, it gets old hearing UNC jackwads say things akin to "OJ didn't murder anyone; the jury said he was innocent" as you did just above.

That you've never emailed a mod is of total irrelevance (how is that even germaine?
wink.r191677.gif
).

What is more telling than a VT fan getting tired of UNC fans' idiocy on a VT board is that a UNC fan would complain about what VT fans aren't willing to tolerate on a VT board. That's telling. It is telling that you see yours & swordswallower's blatant delusion as being the norm, and expect it to be widely accepted. That's telling.

Packed- do you ever have an original thought or do you have to cut and paste everything?

Being that UNC is such a regional school, we folks up in Virginia don't always see all the stories that are printed about UNC malfeasances. I thank Packed for bringing them to our attention. I know, I know.. you'd rather that UNC breaches be kept under wraps. That's "the Carolina Way" Understandable, but not excusable. Let the light of truth shine!

You see it as a "game". Others see it as a taxpayer-funded institution of higher learning cheating to the detriment of other taxpayer funded institutions of higher learning. I'm no ref, but I am a Virginia taxpayer.

Being that UNC is such a regional school, we folks up in Virginia don't always see all the stories that are printed about UNC malfeasances. I thank Packed for bringing them to our attention. I know, I know.. you'd rather that UNC breaches be kept under wraps. That's "the Carolina Way" Understandable, but not excusable. Let the light of truth shine!

You see it as a "game". Others see it as a taxpayer-funded institution of higher learning cheating to the detriment of other taxpayer funded institutions of higher learning. I'm no ref, but I am a Virginia taxpayer.
What do Virginia taxpayers have to do with UNC?

I don't care what is kept under wraps. The only thing I am worried about is the NCAA and have said so a bazillion times on this board.

And almost all of you (except HR6 and Heaks, maybe someone else?) have admitted to loathing UNC for a long time for a variety of reasons. Your interest in this is emotional, not practical. Which is the very definition of ABC.

That post says it all. You are nothing more than a Walmart fan that only cares about the banners that are hanging and not about the integrity of the institution in which they reside. Speaks volumes about you own personal character...or lack thereof. And you say "This is a game"? You don't play games with kids education. You don't threaten the value/integrity of a one's degree for "a game".

I don't know think I have ever flamed anyone here from UNC. I'll give smack back but flaming I don't see it UNC71-00. There has been over 4 million wasted by UNC over the past 4 years trying to cover up. I spent about 300.00 over the past 3 years and I got way more bang for my money at packpride than UNC has. I don't see where GSD crossed a line. True the mods at the blitz are some candy asses but I'd try not to act the same way. The UNC crowd know its coming.

That post says it all. You are nothing more than a Walmart fan that only cares about the banners that are hanging and not about the integrity of the institution in which they reside. Speaks volumes about you own personal character...or lack thereof. And you say "This is a game"? You don't play games with kids education. You don't threaten the value/integrity of a one's degree for "a game".
UNC sports and UNC academics are 2 different things and that is true of every BCS school. If an athlete wants a real education, he needs to take responsibility and earn it like non-athletes. If he doesn't take an interest in education, then so be it. Watching you guys trying to pretend like big time athletics is some noble pursuit of education is comical.

These aren't kids- they are adults. The people screwing with their education are the middle school and high school educators. Once you get to college, it is time to be personally responsible for what happens in your life.

Quit trying to pretend like you care about the education of athletes who only care about staying eligible to play more sports. Or rather, don't quit, actually. It is amusing as hell and keeps me coming back to these threads.

And Otis, I agree, you don't flame, but I wouldn't care if you did. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

What do Virginia taxpayers have to do with UNC?

I don't care what is kept under wraps. The only thing I am worried about is the NCAA and have said so a bazillion times on this board.

And almost all of you (except HR6 and Heaks, maybe someone else?) have admitted to loathing UNC for a long time for a variety of reasons. Your interest in this is emotional, not practical. Which is the very definition of ABC.
Let's try this again, since reality can hit you upside the face and you still don't see it.

Others see it as a taxpayer-funded institution of higher learning cheating to the detriment of other taxpayer funded institutions of higher learning.

Is it the phrase "to the detriment of" that you don't understand?

Your interest in this is emotional, not practical
-Oh? Is it? You're suggesting there is nothing rational about the UNC criticism, only emotional?
laugh.r191677.gif
Like I said. That crap is just stupid. Take it to another audience that isn't actually informed.

Damn. You are a lot more stupid than I've given you credit for, these last few years that you've been here telling us that all is well in Cheat Hill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT