ADVERTISEMENT

Frank on the Mend

sknyluv

Freshman
Mar 7, 2005
I saw where Frank Beamer was still recuperating from his surgery and wasn't able to participate in any of the media surrounding signing day. Should there be concern that Frank still isn't back to 100%? Any indication the effects from his surgery will linger? Anyone with some insight on his recovery would be appreciated.

I don't know. Was at the UVA ball game. Someone saw him at the store a few days ago and said he looked fine. Not able to participate in signing day doesn't scream recovery.

Originally posted by VTSmitty:

I don't know. Was at the UVA ball game. Someone saw him at the store a few days ago and said he looked fine. Not able to participate in signing day doesn't scream recovery.
Just a few weeks ago, he was at a public event (bball game?) and I read that he seemed to sound like he was back to normal voice-wise. I think it was Bitter's blog.

Coach is fine, the voice is going to be gradual. He had a bionic voice box installed to compensate with the new sound system and video board..........................

I don't pretend to know what's best for Frank but I do know that for all things good or bad there is a time . I'm 80 and counting and I do know this ,sometimes you need to put yourself in a position of just being able to appreciate life for all its glory.

The only know I see is in your post. What I do know is Coach will hang it up when he wants or Mrs. Coach tells him too.

Originally posted by leeanderthal:
I don't pretend to know what's best for Frank but I do know that for all things good or bad there is a time . I'm 80 and counting and I do know this ,sometimes you need to put yourself in a position of just being able to appreciate life for all its glory.
Are you really 80 bud?

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

Originally posted by leeanderthal:
Are you really 80 bud?
Yes I am.

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:

The only know I see is in your post. What I do know is Coach will hang it up when he wants or Mrs. Coach tells him too.
Older than I thought ,I don't understand the first sentence ofyour post.

I replied to Jack,he has edited his post . sorry for the confusion. And Jack, I meant no disrespect, we just disagree, if we all thought the same it would make for a boring site. I am shocked that no one has blamed Stiney for Coaches health problems tho.
This post was edited on 2/7 12:18 PM by 1bburgfan

I hope and wish Frank Beamer the best in his recovery. What I hear is nothing to disagree on ,just facts. Time will be the factor here, VT is bigger than any Coach and I hope Frank sees that, he should.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT