ADVERTISEMENT

SEC dominance in full display...

Originally posted by genghis_card:

You should probably get over it. We're ACC. We're not leaving.
Ehhh...HR will never get over it. If you're not Bama to him, then you're not worthy, period, and never will be.

Not quite sure why he is also a VT fan, because VT sure as heck ain't Bama, either.

Originally posted by pckank1:
So, if Oregon goes 11-1 with Bama's schedule, they might sneak in at #4, but if Bama goes 11-1 with Bama's schedule, they are a lock for #1? The sad thing is this is probably accurate. Sounds like you would fit right in with the biased committee.

Like when Mississippi St. barely beat Ky., and it was a great win for them, and showed how great the SEC is, while Louisville barely beating Ky. showed how weak the ACC is, or Auburn barely beating South Carolina was a great win for them, and again showed how great the SEC is, while Clemson spanking South Carolina somehow continued to show how weak the ACC is.

Of course, we also have Fla. drilling Ga., and all that proves is that the SEC is so deep, but when FSU barely beats Fla., they get dropped to 4th, and when GT beats Ga., it does not seem to mean a thing.

So, what happens if FSU "only" beats GT by 14? Do they drop to 5th???
Gotta give you credit here Kank. Oregon D stopped Zona's juggernaut offense and they scored at will. They appear to be the best team in the country at this point. I think they would beat Bama and FSU by at least 2 tds.

I laughed all night watching Oregon dismantle the #7 team in the ccuntry knowing it was killing HR......I'm begining to believe HR doesn't want Oregon in the playoffs because he's afraid they might take down Nicky Satan and his boys. For a guy who loves the speed it makes no sense that he loves Bama and hates Oregon......go figure.

HR6 just hates west coast/PAC 10 teams, same as Big 10 and northern teams.
If Arizona was #7 in the country, the Commander-In-Chief had better activate he National Guard for our country is in bad shape.

There are probably 7 teams in SEC better than Arizona.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

Oregon's win shows just how weak PAC 10 is.
HR you are a real card. I know you have to be kidding with some of the stuff you post. Only thing I don't get is why Alabama? They buy everything . If you are in love with that how can you possibly be a Hokie?

When i first started liking football i had 2 favorite teams. VT and Alabama . I lived in Alabama for about 5 years back in the 1980s.

Both VT and Bama have the best fans in college football . only 1 close is Nebraska .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT