ADVERTISEMENT

Stroman moves to offense

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
In an attempt to improve WRs, Stroman has moved to offense. If we had Julio Jones and Amari Cooper at WR, they couldn't help us if we run ball up middle 2 of every 3 plays.

Julio and Amari are 2 former Alabama WRs, now in NFL. Now before someone gets their panties in a wad or acts as if someone _________ed in their cornflakes, them being from Alabama has nothing to do with it, they are just 2 of best WRs in NFL.

I fail to see how this "switch" is so damn monumental. If this is the best playmaker this team has then this team is screwed! Besides, even If he was the best playmaker, odds are they wouldnt utilize him properly. Change is coming...Stroman to play offense...really? Well hell I guess the season is saved!

Stroman is probably better off playing at receiver. He is a player that should have the ball in his hands and that is the side of the ball he was accustomed to playing in high school. I like the move, but yeah, probably not the cure for all of the offensive problems going on with the Hokies.

The cure is "stop being so _______conservative" on offense.

First down: Run
Second Down: Run
Third down: Short pass or sack
Fourth Down: Punt

These 4 plays will not put points on the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT