ADVERTISEMENT

Takeaways from the WVa game

hokieinc-ville

New Recruit
Jul 17, 2009
  • Fuentes found a way to win a game despite two missed field goals and a missed TD opportunity from the 1 yd line that Beamer probably would have lost.
  • Jackson exceeded expectations for his first game on national TV. Lets keep him healthy.
  • Bud Foster seemed so laid back that he must have been medicated. The WVA coach on the other hand looked like his hair was about to catch fire.
  • Maybe it is time time to renew the rivalry with WVa. It was great back in the days of Beamer vs. Nehlen but it got off track when Rich Rod came along. And where else can you go where they set couches on fire on the front porch? I'm hearing that both sides behaved at the game the other night.

You don't want to travel to WVU for a game....those rednecks can't be trusted. The only reason they were well behaved at D.C. Was because only the few smart ones could find their way to the game. The rest were sitting on their sofas on the front porch with a lighter in each hand.

A friend and I went to the last game up there and I am telling you it's the worst I have ever been treated and I have been to a lot of road games. This guy walked a mi backwards and had his nose about an inch from my friends face cussing him for 15 min walk. I am telling you calling him every name in the book. This was in front of where them damn rednecks burn there couches. Then we had flip flops throwed at us while the state trooper turned his back after seeing it and acting like he didn't. Then in the next parking lot they throwed hand fills of ice at us thru the whole parking lot. I have no respect for the mountaineers.. I would never go back to that stadium ever.

I hear you, stories like that after every game there. You couldn't pay me to go to a game with those hillbillies. My wife's family has had season tickets to VT for over 30 years, great seats. I've been to numerous games with a UVA hat on and can count on one hand the dumbasses that I have encountered. Most times it's just good old ribbing and we all have a great time. Real shame the way WVU fans act.

A friend and I went to the last game up there and I am telling you it's the worst I have ever been treated and I have been to a lot of road games. This guy walked a mi backwards and had his nose about an inch from my friends face cussing him for 15 min walk. I am telling you calling him every name in the book. This was in front of where them damn rednecks burn there couches. Then we had flip flops throwed at us while the state trooper turned his back after seeing it and acting like he didn't. Then in the next parking lot they throwed hand fills of ice at us thru the whole parking lot. I have no respect for the mountaineers.. I would never go back to that stadium ever.
Sounds like any SEC game.

Sounds like any SEC game.
Good call....I went to the Alabama -Auburn game once and the Alabama fans are about as bad as the WVU fans. I shouldn't be surprised since it's nothing but rednecks at Alabama as well.

Mark May - "Why do West Virginia fans throw pennies?"

"Because they can't afford to throw nickels."

Mark is a idiot sometimes, but that one was genuinely brilliant.

Also, I saw an article not too long ago where Randy Shannon is still taking pain meds for the permanent nerve damage he sustained in his neck from that trash can thrown from the upper deck when he was an assistant at Miami.

And one other year the WVU idiots tried to turn the Miami team bus over. With the players still inside it.

Also, I saw an article not too long ago where Randy Shannon is still taking pain meds for the permanent nerve damage he sustained in his neck from that trash can thrown from the upper deck when he was an assistant at Miami.

And one other year the WVU idiots tried to turn the Miami team bus over. With the players still inside it.
You can't make up the crap they dumbasses do...

You don't want to travel to WVU for a game....those rednecks can't be trusted. The only reason they were well behaved at D.C. Was because only the few smart ones could find their way to the game. The rest were sitting on their sofas on the front porch with a lighter in each hand.
Don't expect much from a bunch of trump-loving-banjos-clean-coal-wingnuts

Thanks for that; I had forgotten just how stupid you can be.

So here's a true story. Back in the 60's, WVa used to bring a hillbilly dressed up like a hillbilly who would jump around on the sidelines during the game. Seriously And when WVa scored, this fool would shoot off a musket. Well, it was a close game and WVa scored and the hillbilly got so excited that he shot his finger off with the musket. I'm pretty sure that was the last time they brought the hillbilly with the musket to Lane.

So here's a true story. Back in the 60's, WVa used to bring a hillbilly dressed up like a hillbilly who would jump around on the sidelines during the game. Seriously And when WVa scored, this fool would shoot off a musket. Well, it was a close game and WVa scored and the hillbilly got so excited that he shot his finger off with the musket. I'm pretty sure that was the last time they brought the hillbilly with the musket to Lane.
Speaking of hillbillies it looks like they all cleared out fast after their whippin'. :D

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
Said the guy from the state who just hosted a Klan rally a month ago....
Ooh yeah, that one was ugly. Real ugly. Just a hunch here...but I'm guessing the rally permit does not get approved next time.

And for the record, I'm not casting blame nor defense...I live in Charlotte, and we have our own transvestite bathroom stupidity going on these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT