ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech vs Carolina

I'm not sure Blacksburg and cheating could even co-exist. They are mutually exclusive.
LOL...that sounds good on paper, but let's not carried away. Beamer got off to such a slow start because we were under sanctions from the Dooley era, but all-in-all, we have managed to avoid trouble for the most part throughout history.

Watch the next coach hook us up with problems.

Yep Sunny...it is going to be an epic meltdown for these tarholes that invade your board. The largest academic/athletic scandal in the history of the NCAA and they think they're gonna skate. And to think the NCAA is your least worry. Let us not forget SACS...

"It's a big deal," said Dr. Belle Whelan, SACS president. "This issue was bigger than anything with which we’ve ever dealt, and it went on for longer than anything else. This is the first one I can recall in the 10 years I’ve been here that we put an institution on probation for academic fraud or academic integrity."

FWIH...In June, SACS will extend UNC's probation for one more year due to UNC not yet having their house in order and not being truthful. That would start the real clock...'cause there is no further extension after that. Only stripping of accreditation.

Hmmmm...I wonder if SACS findings which resulted in them slapping probation on UNC will carry any weight with the NCAA?
Hey Packed, You are still fixated with the school down the road? Let it go man. NCSU has it's own issues, like Bill and Mary. Anyway, how have you been? We need to play golf and pound a few beers again, but I am in FL now and won't be in Raleigh again except for Christmas and it is too cold to play golf there then. I would have participated more in some of these threads with you but SBW has a major disdain for us UNC folks and we don't usually last long here.

And perhaps that should end. That particular VPI Moderator is as stupid as the average Wuffie or Mountaineer. The last thing VPI should want, even its football fans, is anything resembling alliance with MooU and/or JescoWhiteU. SunnyBeachWave and his ilk declare that VPI and its fan indeed should be as stupid and crass as that pair and its fans.
I bet he's not to stupid to ban your dumb ass....must have taken to many fake classes.

Louigi - Don't assume it will be cold because it is Christmas. You know how screwy the weather in Raleigh can be. I have played golf in shorts...two days later watch it snow...and then play golf again in shorts three days after that. My last round was actually at UNC's Finley course last month. Course was in great shape, but I had a hard time adjusting to all the damn light blue fixtures and had to chug some Pepto just to get through the round. My father-in-law is now a ranger at Lonnie Poole (State's course). Maybe he can get us a few passes. But you are going to have to give me 3 a side. That's a stroke for each shoulder surgery I have had. That "take one for the team and give me another inning" crap catches up to ya when you get that AARP card! :D

I believe UNCheat wins this one...I guess cheating pays off, at least in the short term. Good news is the Tarholes will end up vacating this win and many more when the NCAA finally grows a pair and bitch slaps these cheating bastards. I just hope Clemson takes them behind the wood shed in the ACC Championship game.....
I think VT will win Sat heck the holes got beat by SC and have not played a good team all year.
They are def going to get their bubble busted Dec 5.
The Tigers will be pumped and show why they are #1

Reactions: rc79
Blue clowns win Saturday but give back the W in a few months when Pack Pride and the NCAA bend their ass over and insert a sharp object.

one of the best jokes on this board (and there are plenty to choose from) is his claim of graduating any college, let alone UVa.

Hey, leave him alone. We pretend to believe because he's married to a Hokie.

I think...

Ok, so not only does that guy claim to be a VT grad but now you're telling me he claims to be married. Get out of here. No one is marrying that guy. I'm not falling for that.
someone get dick a tutor he has trouble with Hoo n Hokie

Ok, so not only does that guy claim to be a VT grad but now you're telling me he claims to be married. Get out of here. No one is marrying that guy. I'm not falling for that.
Guess you took one to many fake classes.....I never went to VT only married one. Carry on Blue Turds.....

[QUOTE="1bburgfan, post: 49736, member: 764"get dick a tutor [/QUOTE]

I think you have that backwards, or at least I swear I heard something like that in all this scandal at North Carolina.

LMAO the pencil dick bug phuckers banned me without ever making a post on the Bluntz. TYVM cheaters. pssttttt I have numerous ip hiders, you will know when the NCAA rules who it its I promise.

I think VT will win Sat heck the holes got beat by SC and have not played a good team all year.
They are def going to get their bubble busted Dec 5.
The Tigers will be pumped and show why they are #1
Of course VT will win since UNC hasn't beaten any good teams...everyone knows Duke sucks (but beat VT), Pitt sucks (but beat VT), Miami sucks (but beat VT).

Sometimes it's hard to act like a man like my dad always told me.

Here at UNC the boys play hard and they love me because I don't try to get away. I remember the first time scoutsupreme kissed me with his grizzly stubble. It itched my face for a week.

UNC 62
VT 12

Of course VT will win since UNC hasn't beaten any good teams...everyone knows Duke sucks (but beat VT), Pitt sucks (but beat VT), Miami sucks (but beat VT).
Beating VT these days ain't what it used to be, and it certainly doesn't mean those other teams don't suck.

Anyway, a thanks here for the sentiments from our Clemson visitor.

Ferdora is well on his way to building a dynasty in Chapel Hill and you guys, well you guys are going to continue to fall into irrelevancy.

Oh geez, how many coaches now in a row have supposedly been building dynasties at UNC? At what point in time are you guys going to figure out that your program never actually gets there before those coaches get busted by the NCAA?

The decades come and go...and so do the coaches allegedly building UNC dynasties, LOL.

Here at UNC the boys play hard and they love me because I don't try to get away.

UNC 62
VT 12.
Wow, so everything is great at Blue Hole U....and your ignorant soul is proud that vacating some wins over a 7 year period is ok. Let me guess you are a proud graduate from those fake classes. You Carolina clowns are about as stupid as any fan base I have ever seen.

Here at UNC the boys play hard and they love me because I don't try to get away.

UNC 62
VT 12
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Actually believes what he typed. Congrats on having the best year in the history of UNC football.

btw, i've predicted unc 42 VT 31. still not sure though since they've managed to lose to the worst VT team in the last 25 years. lmao

Sometimes it's hard to act like a man like my dad always told me.

Here at UNC the boys play hard and they love me because I don't try to get away. I remember the first time scoutsupreme kissed me with his grizzly stubble. It itched my face for a week.

UNC 62
VT 12
If the Blue Clowns score 62 on Bud he should be fired immediately.

WellI'llbedamned. I thought for a second there I had stumbled into PackPride.

At any rate, I thought I'd check in with you guys before the next installment of our border war to wish you a good game with no injuries and to tip my hat to the contributions Frank Beamer has made to college football and the ACC.

Good luck tomorrow.

WellI'llbedamned. I thought for a second there I had stumbled into PackPride.

At any rate, I thought I'd check in with you guys before the next installment of our border war to wish you a good game with no injuries and to tip my hat to the contributions Frank Beamer has made to college football and the ACC.

Good luck tomorrow.
Thanks. Good luck to both teams. Let's have a spirited and hard hitting game with no injuries. Hoping Frank got the magic one more time.

Really wish it was possible to discuss the game rather than have the thread hijacked by those that want to just throw insults and rehash the academic misdeeds that have been addressed. But I guess that is not possible with some folks.

That said I want to tell you about the visit to Blacksburg.

We got there mid morning and found the church where we parked two years ago. Alas, the lot was full. Still I got out and talked to the church lot attendant and asked if I found a spot that didn't block anyone if we could park there. He said sure but didn't think there was one. So I promptly showed him an overlooked space and he was good to his word. I then made a $20 contribution to the church which he appreciated since they were only charging $10 bucks for parking.

That sort of set the tone for the day. Everyone I talked with on the way to the stadium before the game was friendly & helpful. We had a few good natured comments but everything was done in a spirit of fun and fellowship.

Set in the middle of the Carolina section in the corner of the end zone so I wasn't around too many Hokie fans during the game but those that were around were open to reasonable discussions about the play on the field. We didn't always agree but it was nice to have a discussion and not a verbal sparing match that descends into rudeness & anger (like so much on here does).

It was great to see Marquise & Switzer go over to thank and congratulate Coach Beamer on his career before they joined the celebration.

On the way out of town we stopped in Christianburg @ the Appleby's.
There were a great many VT fans there and while not happy they lost we were able to spend a pleasant evening exchanging thoughts on the teams, the season, Beamer's successor, and life in the universe.

Virginia Tech fans in real life are hospitable, fun, enjoyable to talk with & reasonable folks to spemd time around and make me realize that most on this board are poor representatives of the great fans Virginia Tech calls their own.

It was a great trip. If any of you are coming to Chapel Hill for the game next year I'll be happy to have you drop by our tailgate and have some food, fellowship, and great barbecue. I'd like to repay the hospitality.

Really wish it was possible to discuss the game rather than have the thread hijacked by those that want to just throw insults and rehash the academic misdeeds that have been addressed. But I guess that is not possible with some folks.

We got there mid morning and found the church where we parked two years ago. Alas, the lot was full. Still I got out and talked to the church lot attendant and asked if I found a spot that didn't block anyone if we could park there. He said sure but didn't think there was one. So I promptly showed him an overlooked space and he was good to his word. I then made a $20 contribution to the church which he appreciated since they were only charging $10 bucks for parking.

That sort of set the tone for the day. Everyone I talked with on the way to the stadium before the game was friendly & helpful. We had a few good natured comments but everything was done in a spirit of fun and fellowship.

Set in the middle of the Carolina section in the corner of the end zone so I wasn't around too many Hokie fans during the game but those that were around were open to reasonable discussions about the play on the field. We didn't always agree but it was nice to have a discussion and not a verbal sparing match that descends into rudeness & anger (like so much on here does).

It was great to see Marquise & Switzer go over to thank and congratulate Coach Beamer on his career before they joined the celebration.

There were a great many VT fans there and while not happy they lost we were able to spend a pleasant evening exchanging thoughts on the teams, the season, Beamer's successor, and life in the universe.

Virginia Tech fans in real life are hospitable, fun, enjoyable to talk with & reasonable folks to spemd time around and make me realize that most on this board are poor representatives of the great fans Virginia Tech calls their own.

It was a great trip. If any of you are coming to Chapel Hill for the game next year I'll be happy to have you drop by our tailgate and have some food, fellowship, and great barbecue. I'd like to repay the hospitality.

CLASSY POST!

I would be willing to bet most all fans are like that if you met them at a game. A lot of people take message board smack way more serious than it ever should be.

Backstreet, glad you had a good trip to Blacksburg. I had several hospitable chats with UNC fans after the game also, including a VT grad whos grandson is a DE for UNC. The hostility on this board started on this board by your very own fans bragging here on a VT board about stealing recruits from VA. This is OUR board, how many Hokies do you see posting on the Blitz ? The lies from your own mods about Butch Davis and Black Santa on this board went south fast. And have they really been ADDRESSED, you may correct me if I'm wrong but the NCAA and SAC has yet to rule. You seem like a very reasonable guy and poster, wish I had been at Applebys, I would have loved to bought you a cold ice tea and chatted.

Reactions: SunnyBeachWave
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT