ADVERTISEMENT

well after a almost 10yr run

On here I really have been on here over 10 closer till around 11 yrs.I have decided that its time for a change. I want to thank jason for all that he has done and also the ones before him Mark kimme and brian Mohr and everyone eles.I have enjoyed all that I have read and learned from this board in the time I have been here .l have been back and forth with this choice for a while and its not a easy one to make after being here for so long. For me personally I thinks I was just wanting to try something new its nothing that was done or said here at the end of the day i just thought I would try another route and liked the road that I am on for the moment. Not saying I would never be back cause for me rivals is what and has kept me updated with vt football and is what got me started in keeping up with recruiting. Just wanted to say thanks to all the people that have shared all the info over the years and it was and has been fun for me even when we may have not always agreed on things.thanks to all
Reactions: knawaz03

***INsider: Dylan Rivers Latest***

Guys, I know I already posted that he was visiting on Monday for the Ohio State game, but I spoke more at length with Sherando (Va.) 2017 three-star linebacker Dylan Rivers. And honestly, this is a kid who I think will take more visits, but who I would not be surprised to see commit on Monday. He's a candidate at least, anyway.

Rivers said the two schools recruiting him hardest are VT and Penn State. He likes the coaches, but what seems to have also jumped out to him is that the Nittany Lions sent him 100 letters on the same day on Sept. 1, the first day schools could contact 2017 recruits.

With the Hokies, Rivers said he really likes Bud Foster. Rivers visited the Hokies for their junior day in late June and also already plans to visit for the Pittsburgh game next month. He also wants to visit Clemson, Pitt, Maryland and NC State. Definitely one to watch for sure.

Full story coming, but as always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.

HokieHaven.com Tailgate Is Back!

Guys, I've mentioned it a few times, but our tailgate is back for a third season!

First off, a HUGE thanks to subscriber Hokies73 (Tom Hilts or better known to a lot of you as Uncle Tom) for letting us use his space (lot four, space 98 ---- next to the track) for our shindig! We'll be tailgating before every home game this season, starting with Ohio State on Monday. We'll be there at 3 pm, plenty of time for the 8 pm kickoff.

Also back is our sponsor, Bull & Bones Brewhaus & Grill in Blacksburg! That means plenty of free wings to go around and we'll be raffling off a FREE gift card! Tom will have the grill fired up with burgers and hot dogs, so bring any sides and drinks you like and we'll supply the good time! Tom has also asked for help with condiments, napkins, paper plates, etc. if anyone wants to help out additionally.

1731431.jpg

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you again who have tailgated with us the past two years and also to all you new faces! Hopefully you'll stop by, say hello and have a wing or two before the big game!

And just to make sure we're all straight, this tailgate is free and open to everyone, so bring your friends!
Reactions: DEXTERITY

Contest #8 September 4th

Been a while but I had to save up in case Smitty wins this thing. Took me half the summer doing bake sales and lemonade stands to come up with this prize money.
  • This contest is for 3 pts in the grand prize running.
  • Open to all rivals posters with a minimum of 50 forum comments.
  • Contest will continue daily until an entry is deemed correct.
  • ONE entry per post. Multiple guesses in the same post will disqualify the post.
  • First poster to comment with the correct answer in an unedited post will win.
  • Right is reserved to add, edit, delete or modify rules at any time in the interest of fairness and contest integrity.
  • When you enter any contest you'll receive a passcode with which you can view the grand prize scoreboard and previous contest winners here--> SCOREBOARD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What city is this?

http://postimg.org/image/9a4thsajz/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This contest is for 3 pts toward the 10 pt grand prize of $25 cash. To receive any cash prize including the grand prize, you must have a paypal account. Paypal accounts are free and it's quick and easy to sign up for one.

This thread is for contest posts only until contest ends. If you have a comment, please add it in your contest post. Comments lacking legitimate contest entries will be deleted. (so that all entries are grouped together at end of contest)

If you have questions, email or message Sunny. Good luck and may Babcock be with you.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT