ADVERTISEMENT

Wishing for a speedy recovery for Coach Beamer

IN our thoughts and prayers coach “We waited until the end of the regular season to surgically address an issue with Coach Beamer’s throat,” says Dr. Gunnar Brolinson, D.O, Head Team Physician. “The procedure went as planned, without complications, and he simply needs some rest before he returns to his normal routine. He’s been cleared to continue his game planning and film study and will return to the practice field as soon as possible. I fully expect Coach Beamer to coach in his 22nd consecutive bowl game.”
This post was edited on 12/6 9:16 PM by 1bburgfan

This post was edited on 12/6 9:16 PM by 1bburgfan

Don;t be too quick to cast stones

Sometimes we need to have the patience to wait for the facts to come out before casting stones. I think that most of the criticism came from UNC side. However, for those who jumped on the band wagon, it appears that the initial report was misleading or worse. Now perhaps the young lady was protecting the real fraternity or was subject to date rape or who knows what but it appears not to be what she originally said.

UVA

Jason - In game chat

Jason, I have enjoyed the in-game chat this year. Prior to the chat formation, I had been starting the in-game threads here for the past 6 years or so. Is there any way to update the system to prevent all of the name spoofing. We allowed the Hoo to basically push us out of our own chat. Even worse, is that you let him convince you it was me even though I have never caused a problem here on the boards.
furious.r191677.gif

Told ya. It's done. VT D enters top 20. Ranks 18. Fire Bud!!!

I am so sick of Foster. We have to fire him. This 18th ranked defense with all the injuries and a 94th ranked offense that has the D constantly on the field is just not cutting it. I mean come on man, this D is just losing games for us and should have been top 10 so Foster has not done his job. As for the O, 94th is fine and we are young and injured and just "got no breaks." The O is fine and we will "get em next year." Let's worry about the D in the off season and talk about how Foster sucks when he misses 2 five star Defensive players at recruiting. Never mind him getting about five 4 star players to commit. Nope....time to get rid of Foster. Man...I am worried about our D next year. P.S. Did I not tell you last week that after the UVA game, our D would go to 18th. Here we are.

This post was edited on 11/30 1:00 PM by lucustookis

Hats Off to Brewer. He is as tough as they come.

The guy kept an incredible attitude all year long. Talking about adversity, this guy was criticized and the usual, he took the fall for the offense in place of the offensive coaches and offensive line. he never complained and he took a physical and mental beating all year. I will repeat, if the guy is not running for his life and just had a little bit of normal offensive coaching, the guy would be putting up incredible numbers at Virginia Tech. Brewer can throw the football. I am telling you. That guy is pretty dang accurate. Of course, in this system we will never know that. Game ball to Brewer for me. He put the team on his back against UVA and the guy continued to get up hit after hit. Also, thank you again Bud Foster and the defense.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT